The Senior Manager will sit within our Inclusive Economies Programmes team, a dynamic and growing team within the Foundation. They will help the Inclusive Economies (IE) team to oversee and grow the responsible and sustainable business model pillar with a focus on projects in these areas: S in ESG, just transition and solution-driven innovation and purpose-driven business models. We are looking for someone to oversee the responsible and sustainable business model portfolio and continue to grow our expertise, engagement, and thought leadership in this area.
- Entrepreneurial and strategic, you will have a passion for responsible business and its impact on society.
- You will actively contribute to growing and overseeing the Foundation’s programmatic activities on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) with a focus on social issues, Just Transition and social entrepreneurship, exploring effective ways in which the Foundation can deploy its services to actively contribute to strengthening fair and sustainable business models.
- You will be a subject matter specialist and partnership builder that can help us grow and oversee our activities and thought leadership in Inclusive Economies.
- You would be also able to help develop expertise on data equity and digital rights.
- Working closely with the Inclusive Economies Director and Business Development team, you will be scoping opportunities and developing concepts and proposals for funding this new area of work.
As our Senior Manger, Inclusive Economies Programmes, you will:
- Be the key resource on responsible business practices across the Foundation, providing topic-specific input in project proposals, scoping and designing projects to ensure quality and impact are delivered on responsible business issues.
- Work closely with other TRF teams (including Business Development, Programmes, Media Freedom and TrustLaw) to leverage the power of convenings, the law and the media to address issues such as strengthening the S in ESG, Just Transition and social innovation.
- Design and deliver strategic convenings on responsible business with a diverse range of stakeholders to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and best practice through useful outputs.
- Help streamline partnerships across the Foundation on the IE focus areas to ensure they feed into all TRF activities.
- Develop strategic partnerships, both locally and globally, and coordinate across teams to ensure engagement and growth across our services and business development.
- Coordinate the Foundation’s participation in key sectoral events and develop briefings for speakers.
- Stay up to date on companies’ efforts to tackle forced labor; diversity and inclusion, climate, inequality, social innovation and data and digital rights to engage them in discussion on best practices and ensuring that impact and change is delivered.
- Potentially develop or oversee research projects and toolkits for the IE team as well as ensure best practices on research approaches and frameworks are streamlined across the Foundation.