We are seeking an Analyst / Associate to support the Portfolio Manager and senior investment team across the deal cycle – origination, due diligence, execution, and portfolio management – across all the credit funds. We are looking for a candidate who is interested in the areas of recycling, commodities and/or systems change. The key requirements include strong, demonstrated capabilities in accounting and financial analysis, an ability to work effectively as part of a small team, and an interest in the aims of social and environmental enterprise.
- Support activities of the private credit funds’ active origination strategy to develop pipeline and identify new investment opportunities – targeted research, outreach, and CRM input.
- Undertake initial screening of inquiries and assessment of loan applications.
- Assist with commercial and financial due diligence, performing market research and financial analysis, including review of historic and prospective financial information.
- Build and maintain financial models for pipeline and portfolio companies.
- Contribute to the drafting of presentations and investment memos for review by the senior investment team before submission to Advisory Board and Investment Committee.
- Undertake environmental performance assessments of existing and prospective borrowers/investments.
- Assist in preparation of legal documentation and contracts required to complete investments.
- Support all aspects of investment portfolio management – monitoring the environmental and financial performance of existing investments, reviewing management information, and compliance with covenants.