Are you looking for a life mission and a rewarding career where you can help find ways of tackling social and environmental problems in the UK and globally. Do you want to change the world and people’s lives?
Bridges Outcomes is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are intellectually curious and understand the value of how collaborative design, flexible delivery and clear accountability can contribute to achieving a positive social, health and environmental impact.
In the year to come we are focused on growing our direct and systemic impact nationally and internationally and we are incredibly excited about your help on this journey!
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Curious, analytical, highly numerate, and great at solving problems
- Exceptional at building strong working relationships with team members and across a range of stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable team player with a can-do attitude
- Able to undertake a variety of activities with a substantial degree of personal responsibility and autonomy.
About the opportunity
We are looking for someone exceptional to join our team as we build new projects and partnerships.
As an Investment Manager you will work on the development of our outcomes contracts activities in both the developed and emerging markets. You will develop new projects and partnerships along with ongoing management of the existing portfolio.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll do:
- Managing the development of outcomes partnerships opportunities: Identifying and engaging with challenges faced by central and local government and donor organisations in order to develop impactful delivery models which tackle those challenges
- Solving problems using first principles: Taking a leading role in conducting impact and financial analysis, and leading the project development process
- Creating and maintaining excellent stakeholder relationships: Engaging with and managing key stakeholders, including government bodies, donor agencies, delivery partners, advisors designing the projects, etc.
- Working with delivery teams on a day-to-day basis: This includes working with delivery partners to help create best possible impact in sustainable ways, by identifying issues and opportunities, initiating projects, and developing delivery innovations.
- Supporting social investor relationships: Contributing to investor meetings to present project and market development activities.