The Associate will play a key project management and research role, including:
- manage Upstart’s Member Community and Cultural Institution Study Group
- source businesses for the Upstart investment pipeline
- support founding partner on business development for Upstart 3.0 strategy
- serve as research associate on responsible investing survey of U.S. museums
- serve as research associate on creator economy landscape
This is a full-time 12 month opportunity with $75,000 annual compensation and benefits including 6 weeks vacations. Upstart offers a start-up environment with opportunities to take significant responsibility, and demonstrate leadership.