The Operations Analyst is a supportive and execution role that includes client servicing and administrative tasks such as completing subscriptions documents, servicing capital calls, opening accounts, and wiring funds. In partnership with the Manger of Operations, the Operations Analyst helps provide best-in-class account services to ensure the client experience is seamless throughout the entirety of their Align relationship.
The Operations Analyst is specifically responsible for:
- Custodians: Become familiar with TD, Fidelity and Schwab websites, contacts and forms
- Accounts: Support/back-up on the opening/closing of client accounts
- Money movements
- Capital calls: Support/back up the servicing of capital calls and releasing appropriate notifications
- Cash: Support/back up the creation of cash, wires, ACHs, standing instructions
- Subscription documents: Support/back up the sub-doc process (private investment placements), both manually and utilizing automated systems as appropriate. Eventually lead the process for certain funds/investments.
- Donor Advised Funds: Participate in DAF relationships and workflows related to DAF transactions, especially leading collection of relevant documents
- Workflows: Aid in the continual development of Align Operational Workflows
- Systems: Assist in the building of new systems. Enhance Salesforce and +Subscribe systems. Learn and support operations in other systems used by the team, including Addepar, Canoe, Monday, Box, and more
- Reporting: Manage direct debt reporting and tasks, reconcile interest payments
- KPIs: Work towards meeting Operations KPIs and Align Impact KPIs
- Client Service
- Assist where relevant on client-specific operational tasks
- Complete all required personal compliance tasks and understand/abide by employee handbook, compliance manual, code of ethics, and employee attestations
- Core Values
- Guiding Principles
Our Core Values
Finally, we believe that a successful candidate will embody and strongly believe our core values of:
- Equality: We work passionately to serve individuals of great wealth and those that live at the base of the pyramid. We strive for diversity, equity, and inclusion across our staff and for those that ultimately benefit from our services.
- Generosity and Humility: This spirit permits us to approach our work with genuine openness and allows us to be active listeners with our clients, colleagues and thought partners.
- Excellence: We work hard and smart, hold ourselves to a high professional standard, and pride ourselves on our responsive follow through. Going above-and-beyond is the norm.
- Teamwork: We know that we accomplish much more together than we could ever do alone. We trust our teammates, celebrate the wins together, and pick each other up when needed.
- Leadership: We each take the initiative and proactively engage in making this a world class organization and catalyzing the impact investing ecosystem.