Location: virtual (EST or BST time zone preferred)
Compensation: $150,000 annual salary, benefits, participation in Prime bonus pool
To apply: please complete this application
About Project Frame
Project Frame is a nonprofit program housed at Prime Coalition where investors are building shared vocabulary, principles, methodology, and tools to support long-term climate change mitigation. As the world reaches greenhouse gas emissions levels that will cause catastrophic harm, innovative and high impact solutions are a critical element of our global climate strategy. Climate investors need to understand how the investments we make today will impact emissions in the future. Recognizing the urgency of supporting transformative solutions, and the growing demand for better tools and guidance to measure impact, a community of investment managers began gathering in 2020 to explore how to better conduct forward-looking emissions assessments.
About Prime Coalition
Prime Coalition (“Prime”) is a 501(c)(3) public charity that partners with philanthropists to make catalytic investments in companies and projects that reduce global greenhouse gas emissions. In addition to building and supporting our own catalytic investments, Prime’s nonprofit programs aim to lift other climate investors by sharing our lessons learned about forward-looking impact measurement and management; and lift other catalytic capital asset owners and intermediaries by sharing our view of the opportunities and challenges of impact-first investing.
About the Job
The Director will be responsible for staffing Project Frame’s Steering Committee – 15 leading asset owners, asset managers, and corporate investors – in its creation of shared vocabulary, principles, methodology and tools for the larger Project Frame investor community. The outputs of this role will have influence over how investors globally consider forward-looking emissions assessment as an important part of their diligence, tracking, and reporting activities. Project Frame is a newly-formed initiative that is in the process of refining its activities, and is currently seeking to fill this position as a 12-month contract from the date of hire, with the possibility of growth into a full-time role. The Director will report to Prime’s Executive Director during the initial contract period.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build the strategy roadmap for Project Frame
- Drive the workplan through staffing the Steering Committee
- Prioritize work streams based on Project Frame’s nonprofit mission and investors’ needs
- Synthesize inputs and make decisions about Project Frame’s own stance(s)
- Coordinate convenings for the Steering Committee and sub-working groups
- Plan each meeting agenda
- Prepare advance materials and run of show decks
- Manage each relationship with members of the Steering Committee and its sub-working groups
- Coordinate closely with Prime’s partnerships team to steward the broader Frame community of investment firms
- Work with Prime’s Executive Director to coordinate collaborative efforts with likeminded initiatives in the field (e.g. ECT Alliance, CDP, NZVCA, etc)
Prime embraces the differences between people of varied races, ethnicities, genders, ages, religions, and sexual orientations. We also acknowledge the value that different life experiences bring to our organization as a workplace, and to our ability to understand and advance our mission. Prime is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all applicants who share these values to apply.