About the Job
Fascinated by the world of impact, social enterprises and social innovation? Do you have what it takes to help generate more impact? Euclid Network (EN) is expanding the team and is looking for a new project officer to support with research and knowledge management!
Reporting to the Head of Knowledge, Research and Development, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Support Head in setting and executing the EN research and knowledge management strategy and development plan;
- Support Head in identifying and evaluating new research and knowledge management opportunities;
- Perform research activities regarding social entrepreneurship, social innovation, impact measurement, social finance and/or impact investing;
- Support management of research projects at European and national level. EN is leading, amongst other projects, a consortium of 50+ organisations, universities and sponsors driving one of the most promising and fast growing social enterprise research projects in the world, the European Social Enterprise Monitor (this year in 21 countries in 21 languages);
- Help to structure global and (EU-funded) research results on social enterprise and social innovation and identify research gaps to address issues encountered in practice and help to drive the EU and global research agenda. EN is co-leading, amongst others, the World Economic Forum Covid Response Alliance Data & Infrastructure Cluster work on Social Entrepreneurship research and data globally;
- Help further develop the knowledge strategy and online Knowledge Centre of EN, its members and partners and support a network of close to 300 researchers and experts in social enterprise and social innovation.
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Strong research skills. Excellent command of Microsoft excel. Understanding and work experience with Qualtrics survey software system, SPSS or R is desirable, not a must
- Ability to develop and manage functional knowledge management systems and knowledge-sharing platforms to accelerate learning within and outside of the organizations
- Ability to work both independently, remotely and with limited oversight and as a part of an international team
- Ability to deliver results against pre-defined targets
- Analytical multi-taskers who consistently meet deadlines and adapt well to change over the scope of a project or program
- European outlook, intercultural skills and international experience
- Master’s degree in a relevant field and/or track record in research and knowledge management (work related, volunteer and/or extra-curricular)
Please apply with a letter of motivation (1 page) setting out how you meet the essential criteria above, two references, and a CV (max 2 pages) in single PDF document. Email us at email@example.com. Applications will be selected on a rolling basis for interviews. The appointed candidate will be expected to start as soon as possible, preferably in December, if and where current contracts allow.
Euclid Network is the European network for social entrepreneurs and impact-driven leaders. Our members bring together their expertise, good practices and lessons learned from over 21 countries in Europe and neighbouring states.
Together we contribute towards shaping a new type of economy – one that puts at its core sustainable development for both people and the environment.