About the Job
The Manager, ESG Analytics & Reporting will be primarily responsible for leading all ESG firmwide and platform analysis and reporting for ESG topics. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading annual climate analytics (firm-level carbon footprint, financed emissions, physical and transition risk analysis)
- Leading firmwide and platform ESG reporting (e.g., Annual ESG report, annual PRI submission, contributing to Rise platform Annual Impact Reports, coordinating with Compliance on regulatory reporting such as SFDR)
- Leading Annual ESG Survey of portfolio companies and synthesizing findings
- Interfacing with Limited Partners on ESG topics (e.g., ESG due diligence questions, engagement)
- Serving as internal subject matter expert on ESG standards, guidelines, and regulations
- Leading continued improvement of ESG data infrastructure
- Managing and developing two associates
- Commitment to Y Analytics’ mission to improve the future of humanity and our planet through effective capital allocation for the greater good
- 3-5 years work experience
- Familiarity with sustainability reporting frameworks, financial and/or carbon accounting strongly preferred
- A bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in a relevant field from a college or university
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a strong work ethic and dedication to consistently provide quality work
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work effectively with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Maturity, humility, and exceptional ethics and discretion
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email email@example.com a resume and cover letter.
Y Analytics is TPG's innovative internal capability, purpose-built to understand and improve the environmental and social impacts of deployed capital. Our mission is to increase the amount and effectiveness of capital allocation for the greater good, as described in the UN SDGs, by increasing trust in the social and environmental impact achieved by that capital.
Y Analytics was launched in parallel to The Rise Fund and founded in partnership with TPG/Rise to provide best-in-class insights and tools that improve capital allocation decisions. Our rigorous approach to impact assessment and management draws on evidentiary academic and economic research, enabling greater use of evidence in capital allocation decision making and impact valuation.
Today, Y Analytics directly supports impact assessments and decision-making for The Rise Fund ($4+ billion under management), the recently-announced TPG Rise Climate Fund ($5.4+ billion first close), and other TPG companies/vehicles with impact objectives. Y Analytics’ mandate also covers Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) performance and sustainability across TPG’s firm and portfolio. We support TPG and its portfolio companies by assessing ESG performance and advising on value creation opportunities. We also engage publicly to advance capital allocation for good.
As we continue to grow, we are leveraging our capabilities in new and innovative ways and sharing our learnings with the broader investment and research communities.