About the Job
- Support the implementation and execution on behalf of a fund of fund equity investments in green impact funds and green direct investments
- Accompany all aspects of the investment cycle from origination, initial eligibility screening, off- and on-site due diligence to investment proposal drafting, presentation to senior management and independent investment committee, deal structuring, and portfolio company monitoring
- Perform financial analysis and modelling exercises
- Perform market analysis of the green economy, including impactful disruptive green technologies, the main value drivers in key sectors of the green economy and resulting investment opportunities
- Contribute to the development of the underlying green funds and direct investments
What we expect:
- University degree in economics, finance, or business administration
- Sufficient relevant work experience, preferably in Private Equity, Investment Banking, with Emerging Market or development finance background as well as relevant work experience in the green economy and related topics (e.g. waste water, circular economy, energy transmission, resource efficiency, etc.)
- Strong financial modelling experience, and solid understanding of valuation methodologies, and financial statements
- Excellent written and spoken English
- High client relationship management skills, strong team-orientation, coupled with an open and engaging communication style and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrable commitment to Finance in Motion´s vision/mission
Finance in Motion GmbH
Finance in Motion is a global impact asset manager focused exclusively on sustainable development in low and middle-income countries. The company develops and advises impact investment funds whose blended finance structures bring together public and private investors to address climate change, strengthen biodiversity conservation, foster the sustainable use of natural resources, improve livelihoods, and promote economic opportunities.
Over the course of its operations, Finance in Motion has unleashed a cumulative total of over EUR 5 billion toward these goals in Southeast Europe, the Caucasus, Latin America, the Middle East and North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa. In addition to investment activities, the funds also provide technical assistance to support investees, foster responsible finance, and maximize impact in the countries they serve.
Since its foundation in 2009, the company has consistently recorded year-on-year growth and expanded into new regions and topics.
What you can expect:
- An agile, widely diverse international working environment with over 50 nationalities who are keenly interested in making a positive difference through their work and who share a collaborative, can-do spirit *A job that allows you to fully utilize and expand your skills within an innovative, hands-on company culture
- A purpose-driven, performance-oriented company that rewards above-average results
- An organization dedicated to providing effective training and upskilling to its employees
Our more than 250 employees working from our 17 offices worldwide are dedicated to promoting sustainable development through market-based finance solutions. If you enjoy tackling complex challenges in a hands-on manner and are seeking an adaptable and motivating work environment, we would very much like to hear from you. Please use our online application system to submit your application. https://finance-in-motion-portal.rexx-recruitment.com