About the Job
Seamans Holdings seeks a focused, intellectually curious, and very well-organized senior operations manager responsible for effectively working across functional lines and participating in a broad range of tasks to deliver exceptional client service to various stakeholders.
ABOUT YOU: This role reports directly to the CEO of Seamans Holdings; the ideal candidate thrives on continuous learning while being able to prioritize and manage multiple data sources to ensure integration and delivery of accurate and consistent data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Lead and manage accounting, reporting and day-to-day operations for Seamans’ funds
- Manage the process for updating models and preparation of trades for Investment Manager review
- Resolve any trade and reconciliation-related issues
- Interact with clients and build positive relationships by providing excellent client service and ensuring client needs are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate generation and filing of annual compliance reporting (e.g. ADV)
- Support annual fund audits, and preparation and distribution of tax forms and filings
- Maintain and regularly update the client reporting portal
- Act as the primary point of contact for third-party service providers
- Strategically review current systems and identify solutions to improve productivity
WHAT KIND OF QUALIFICATIONS ARE WE SEEKING?
- 5+ years of operations experience in financial services with demonstrated ability to drive execution and results
- Agile, flexible, and astute learner at ease with multitasking
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess processes and identify and propose possible improvements
- Excellent work ethic with a positive demeanor and focus on client service
- Experience working across multiple business functions to deliver results
- Ability to work independently while being a collaborative team player
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Purpose-driven, meaningful work
- Competitive compensation package that reflects your experience and background
- Mentorship from senior management to ensure career development
- Exposure and access to key opinion leaders in our sector and beyond
- Career development opportunities
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Seamans Holdings provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Seamans Holdings is a hybrid family office that provides investment advisory and management services to select investors, with a particular focus on companies and industries that emphasize sustainability and progressive change. With the rise of interest in ESG investing, we are busier than ever; as such, we’re looking for the right person to help us manage our priorities, our investor engagement, and our industry activity as we evolve the firm’s operations, products, and approach for a new audience of investors.