About the Job
Sol Systems (“Sol”) is hiring a Senior Director of Impact to develop, lead and measure the impact of Sol’s business initiatives in our communities, on our environment and as a driver for social change.
The Senior Director of Impact will be a key part of the external affairs team and help lead and execute Sol’s comprehensive Impact + Infrastructure strategy. This position will leverage Sol’s holistic business model to identify externally facing opportunities to invest in communities and amplify the positive impact of our business initiatives and strategies. This role offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to create positive change and address systemic challenges to sustainability through Sol’s business enterprise.
The Senior Director of Impact will be responsible for:
- Establish impact program goals, objectives and strategies; create and implement plans for related projects.
- Align community impact initiatives to support business development and accelerate Sol's project pipeline and external opportunities to invest in communities alongside our partners.
- Identify and obtain resources needed to develop impact programs and projects.
- Build partnerships within project communities to catalyze engagement and collaboration to ensure key stakeholders are aligned to address community challenges and needs.
- Measure and report out on the positive impact of programs, partnerships and investments.
- Assist in producing marketing resources, including brochures or online media to promote impact practices, procedures and objectives.
- Manage Sol's progress towards its community impact goals and work to ensure consistent impact reporting at the Sol Systems level and for Sol's customers.
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Proven track record of achieving measurable impact in support of positive social and environmental change.
- Demonstrated success in community building and implementation of community-based initiatives and investment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in catalyzing local community change and impact.
- Familiarity with environmental and sustainability requirements and community frameworks.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects within established timelines.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills, including presentation, written reports and other documents.
Apply directly on our website www.solsystems.com
Sol Systems LLC
Sol Systems designs and delivers comprehensive procurement and investment solutions for businesses, municipalities, and institutional investors to achieve sustainability goals and community impact. Sol Systems was founded in 2008 and has grown into a national leading integrated platform that includes infrastructure assets, commodity and financial services, customer service and asset management. Sol has over a gigawatt of solar projects with a national footprint and a diverse customer, investor, and partner base.