About the Job
NEID is looking for a creative, personable, and internationally minded staff member to join our team! NEID is an international non-profit that hosts 50 events a year for our philanthropic members to learn, inspire, connect and be in a better position to act and address the worlds big problems. The Network Engagement Associate will not only be a key player in broadening the reach and expertise of our vibrant community of global changemakers, but will also be an integral player in expanding the impact of NEID.
The Associate will lead all communications within NEID’s global network; regularly engaging with members, prospecting across the country, and assessing the philanthropic impact of our network. This is a highly flexible and people-centered role. A central responsibility will also focus on maintaining our Salesforce database, which includes collecting, analyzing and presenting event and membership data. Knowledge and comfort using Salesforce is therefore a requirement for this position. As a small team, additional responsibilities will vary day by day and the Associate will also provide programmatic and administrative support as needed.
This staff member will work closely with the Executive Director and the Director of Marketing & Events in a comprehensive and hands on-way.
Communication and Outreach:
- Serve as point-of-contact for all NEID members and prospects
- Facilitate innovative strategies to increase outreach efforts and broaden NEID’s network
- Lead prospect outreach: managing all correspondence, scheduling meetings and assessing their qualifications within our membership criteria
- Provide social media and online communications support for all events
- Perform other duties as assigned
Membership and Data Management:
- Manage Salesforce database: regularly updating all member and prospect data and running reports to inform our strategic growth
- Design and streamline current NEID systems that improve communication within staff and network
- Research and cultivate at least 20 new prospects every year
- Regularly present impact reports to Board
- Assist in managing all stages of event planning and execution for both in-person and virtual events
Preparation, Knowledge, Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two plus years of relevant work experience
- Previous Salesforce experience, statistical software management and/or knowledge of other data systems
- Previous experience with program evaluation, data entry, analysis and reporting
- Passion for international philanthropy/international development.
Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
- Personable, welcoming, and articulate in interactions with other staff, members and external stakeholders
- A good listener who exudes a sincere curiosity about other people. Desire to encourage others to find and follow their personal missions
- Very comfortable learning new technology
- Exhibits excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn and self-motivated
- Analytical thinker who is detail oriented
- Efficiently manages multiple tasks with ease, organizing and implementing simultaneous projects
- Maintains excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adept at using Microsoft Office (Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) and Salesforce. Some knowledge of Canva, and Wix preferred
- Has experience living or working in international environments
- Has willingness to complete administrative tasks for the office
- Is excited to join a small but mighty staff who care about one another and are always ready for a laugh!
To be considered for this role, please send your Resume and Cover letter, with “Network Engagement Associate, NEID” in subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 22, 2021. This role will begin virtually and meet back in-person once feasible, hopefully in the spring of 2022.
New England International Donors
We are a vibrant community of engaged global philanthropists learning, giving, investing, and partnering together to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure peace and human rights for all.