About the Job
WHAT’S THE OPPORTUNITY?
Seamans Holdings seeks an intellectually curious, dynamic, and personable Business Manager, responsible for planning and directing firm initiatives while developing strong relationships with senior management and key clients.
This role reports to the CEO of Seamans Holdings; the ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced changing environments, excels at problem-solving and relationship-building, possesses strong but thoughtful opinions, and has excellent communication skills.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITES?
Marketing and communications responsibilities will include:
- Assist with implementation of marketing initiatives and execution of best client service practices
- Facilitate targeted prospect information gathering and coordinate prospect outreach projects
- Facilitate targeted prospect communications and broad mailings
- Maintain contacts, opportunities and activities in CRM system
- Develop a consistent internal communications plan to make sure senior management and principals are working toward the same goals
Operations and administrative responsibilities will include:
- Assist with new account start-up process and facilitate cash flows
- Assist with preparing and distributing quarterly reports to clients
- Act as a resource within the organization for ad hoc projects
- Be seen as a trusted, approachable and reliable contact for both our external prospects and internal teams
- Manage the schedules and commitments for the founder and senior management of Seamans Holdings, including but not limited to client meetings, industry engagements and event participation, and external report deadlines
WHAT KIND OF QUALIFICATIONS ARE WE SEEKING?
- At least three years of experience in resource management or executive support operations
- BA or BS; fluency in other languages not necessary but a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
- Committed to and passionate about progressive change
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter mentality with exceptional confidence and intellectual curiosity
- Superior organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Strong analytical, quantitative, process-improvement and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a keen sense of tact and discretion
- Ability to work independently while being a collaborative team player
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Purpose-driven, meaningful work
- Competitive compensation package that reflects your experience and background
- Mentorship from senior management to ensure career development
- Exposure and access to key opinion leaders in our sector and beyond
- Career development opportunities
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Seamans Holdings provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Seamans Holdings is a hybrid family office that provides investment advisory and management services to select investors, with a particular focus on companies and industries that emphasize sustainability and progressive change. With the rise of interest in ESG investing, we are busier than ever; as such, we’re looking for the right person to help us manage our priorities, our investor engagement, and our industry activity as we evolve the firm’s operations, products, and approach for a new audience of investors.