About the Job
Experience level: Early-career (0-2 years post-Bachelor’s degree work experience or equivalent)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Application deadline: October 4, 2021; applications considered on a rolling basis
BlueMark, a Tideline company, is a leading provider of independent impact verification services for investors and companies. Our mission is to strengthen trust in impact investing by delivering independent, incisive verification services, enabling the market to scale with integrity. We evaluate and verify how clients approach the impact in impact investing based on accepted industry standards. Our services are designed to meet the growing investor demand and market expectation for greater confidence and credibility in the impact label, especially as impact claims are more closely scrutinized by a range of stakeholders.
About the position:
This is a unique opportunity for an early-career individual to gain exposure to impact investing. The Analyst will gain diverse experience playing an important role in BlueMark’s impact verification services, through executing research and analysis, producing materials, and supporting project coordination and management, among other responsibilities.
- Performing research and analysis related to client projects, including review and analysis of client documentation, summaries of findings, participation in client interviews, etc.
- Developing client materials, including PowerPoint presentations and written reports
- Leading scheduling and supporting project and client management for projects
- Contributing to team meetings, brainstorming, and project planning
At BlueMark, we value diversity of experience and perspectives and the unique contributions of each person. We work hard to create and maintain an open, inclusive environment where every team member can bring their full self to work. BlueMark is an equal opportunity employer.
The ideal candidate has a collaborative disposition; is analytical and driven to learn; is exceptionally well-organized with an eye for detail; communicates well; and is committed to advancing social and environmental outcomes. Every member of the team embodies our firm’s values: excellence, commitment, and openness.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, sound judgment, and discretion
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Sense of humor and self-awareness
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with high attention to detail and organization
- Adept at using Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Although not required, preferred qualifications include:
- Knowledge of impact investing, finance, and/or philanthropy
- Knowledge of impact measurement and management
- Experience in consulting, impact investing, finance, philanthropy, and/or research
- Strong design sensibilities
0-2 years post-Bachelor's degree work experience or eq
0-2 years post-Bachelor's degree work experience or equivalent
Please use this link to apply: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/t6dwk1istb?utm_source=[GIIN]
Founded in 2014, Tideline is a consulting firm that provides tailored advice to clients developing impact investment strategies, products, and solutions. Our mission is to help clients excel in realizing financial and societal value. We believe in shared, sustainable prosperity powered by market-based solutions. To that end, our services include strategy development, impact management system design, impact due diligence, impact monitoring & reporting, and impact verification.
Our multi-disciplinary team delivers services of unmatched quality, grounded in deep, rigorous research and analysis. Past clients have included leading global asset owners, asset managers, and service providers active in impact investing. Tideline has offices in New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; and Portland, OR.
BlueMark, Tideline’s independent impact verification company, was recently created to meet the need for reliable, third-party assurance of impact claims and practices.
Our multi-disciplinary team delivers services of unmatched quality, grounded in deep, rigorous research and analysis. Past clients have included leading investment firms and foundations active in impact investing. Tideline was founded in 2014 with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London, and currently has a growing team led by the firm’s partners: Christina Leijonhufvud, Ben Thornley, and Kim Wright-Violich.