About the Job
Working with donor advised funds, private foundations and endowed cultural institutions, the program coordinator will support the Upstart team to:
- build a community of impact investors who believe in the power of creativity
- track impact investment opportunities and trends in the creative economy
- conduct research and report insights to the field
- pioneer a Creativity Lens for impact investing
- draft and manage Upstart social media presence across multiple platforms
- liaise with developers to maintain Upstart website
- maintain customer relationship management database (CRM)
- draft and manage external communications outreach to 8,000+ social sector leaders
Meetings and events:
- manage invitations and RSVPs
- manage event logistics
- provide on-site event support
- manage scheduling for Founding Partner and team
- manage travel for Founding Partner
- process invoices and reimbursements
- office management including maintenance of office guide and electronic files
The ideal candidate is a 4 year college graduate with at least 3 years of experience in a busy, mission-driven, professional office environment -- plus a commitment to impact investing or to creativity & culture. The candidate must be highly self-directed and able manage multiple responsibilities, with excellent writing, Powerpoint and Keynote skills.
The annual compensation is $60,000 and benefits include 6 weeks vacation. Upstart offers a start-up environment with opportunities to take significant responsibility, and demonstrate leadership. This position is in Upstart Co-Lab’s office in New York City.
Please email a CV and short cover note to Sarah Lang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Launched in 2016, Upstart Co-Lab connects impact investing to the creative economy. Upstart helps impact investors who love art, design, culture, heritage and creativity learn about Ethical Fashion, Social Impact Media, Sustainable Food, Other Creative Businesses and Creative Places. Upstart Co-Lab is a sponsored project of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors.