About the Job
The Communications Manager will manage the strategic goals and organizational initiatives related to membership engagement. This individual will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to imagine, develop, and execute creative communications that deliver compelling reasons for our members to connect, engage, and interact within our community. This role is ideal for a goal-oriented individual who is looking to develop valuable relationships with industry leading companies.
- Support the Communications Director, serving as the lead on communication projects that engage our member audience from ideation through to completion
- Develop a membership communication strategy that aligns with the broader organization’s existing communication priorities and editorial calendar
- Serve as the key liaison to communications officers at member organizations for coordination on externally-facing events and announcements relevant to the Council
- Develop regular reporting on performance
- Work closely with the Programs team to identify stories to tell, best practices and innovations to share, and other news and opportunities relevant to our community that align with the Council’s content strategy
- Serve as key lead on the management of our bi-annual and other member events held throughout the year, working across internal departments to manage logistics, develop programming, lead the run-of show, attendance promotion, providing member briefings, and other duties as needed.
- Working in close collaboration with internal team members, identify, develop, schedule, and promote recorded or live streamed programs that engage and inspire an audience of global business leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field of study preferred
- Five or more years of relevant marketing, communications, and event experience
- Strong understanding of ESG and economic issues
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with superior attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible with the ability to work both independently and as a team member in a fast-paced work environment
- Sense of humor, strong work ethic and willingness to get the job done
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining your interest in our organization to careers@InclusiveCapitalism.com with “Communications Manager” in the subject line.
Council for Inclusive Capitalism
The Council for Inclusive Capitalism is a global business-led nonprofit organization committed to creating a more inclusive capitalism that delivers long-term value for all stakeholders by improving conditions for people, planet, prosperity and principles of governance. Our organization is working with global leaders and their organizations to drive behaviors and establish concrete goals and measurements to foster greater inclusivity in economic growth and achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).