About the Job
The Director of Digital Operations & Development will be responsible for maintenance, security, and upgrades to our existing technology platforms including our WordPress websites, Salesforce CRM, and Microsoft suite. This position will also lead the development and integration of a secure membership center. The ideal candidate will have a record of success in managing cross-team process and adoption of the Salesforce platform and other technologies, as recommended.
What You Will Do
- Identify, prioritize, and project-manage opportunities to advance our organizational goals through effective adoption of technology.
- Move the Council & Coalition teams towards a shared vision for what kinds of tools we need to be successful, efficient, and data-driven, as teams and as an organization, and develop clear policies on responsibilities & best practices.
- Collect business requirements and oversee implementation of tools to enable data-driven decision-making across the organization, with an emphasis on systems that connect, consolidate, and propagate information across teams so that our learnings across the organization can more seamlessly build on each other.
- Manage IT vendors, developers, and technology accounts and contracts.
- Serve as domain specialist and systems administrator for our Salesforce CRM and manage the integration of WordPress and our website, as well as other applications.
- Participate in implementation and integration projects working with multiple teams to refine user roles, permissions, and controls.
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, etc.
- Create and maintain Salesforce fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, objects, page layouts, custom objects, and new applications when necessary.
- Provide outstanding internal support on system issues including system availability, and performance optimization.
- Evaluate system issues, identify alternatives, and implement timely solutions.
- Document requirements, design and analyze a broad range of reports or queries.
- Design reports related to internal systems for management and audit purposes.
WordPress Maintenance and Development:
- Oversee security, maintenance, and updates to website and plugins.
- Manage the process and flow of content from WordPress to Salesforce.
- Test and implement new applications for websites.
- Troubleshoot website issues as they arise.
- Technical University or bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in technical account management
- Experience across multiple technology domains (e.g., compute, storage, networking, data/analytics, ML)
- Salesforce.com Admin certified with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications a bonus
- Experience with Flows, Lightning Process Builder
- Demonstrable ability to craft and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- A proven track record to understand and articulate complex requirements
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining your interest in our organization to careers@InclusiveCapitalism.com with “Digital Operations” in the subject line.
Council for Inclusive Capitalism
The Council for Inclusive Capitalism is a global business-led nonprofit organization committed to creating a more inclusive capitalism that delivers long-term value for all stakeholders by improving conditions for people, planet, prosperity and principles of governance. Our organization is working with global leaders and their organizations to drive behaviors and establish concrete goals and measurements to foster greater inclusivity in economic growth and achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).