Deutsche Bank is seeking to hire a full-time Associate for the Community Development Finance Group to play an important role providing underwriting and analytical support for market-based, high impact loans and investments that benefit low- and moderate-income communities and individuals and address emerging community development needs in the U.S, especially in NYC. A successful candidate will be a quick and positive thinking problem solver who can work on various financial transactions with diverse stakeholders.
The Associate reports to the Vice President, CDFG. The position involves a high level of coordination with other members of the CDFG team, a small dynamic unit with multiple roles and responsibilities.
- Assist with underwriting and approval of transactions by supporting due diligence, performing financial statement analysis, drafting credit and investment memos
- Support deal sourcing by participating in client calls and performing market and industry research to support credit and investment recommendations
- Help manage relationships with clients, prospects, and external stakeholders
- Remain up to speed on market and industry trends in the community development and impact investing industries
- Provide analytic and operating support to CDFG team with a focus on the loan and investment portfolio
- Analyze client financials and synthesize portfolio data on a routine basis
- Coordinate and prepare quarterly and annual credit reviews and ensure client compliance with reporting requirements
- Prepare CDFG’s reporting and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Support impact tracking as it relates to ESG and racial equity
- Assist with CRA exam documentation, preparation and review process
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and control functions
- Facilitate knowledge transfer, cross-learning and effective teamwork
- Participate in special projects