Deutsche Bank is seeking to hire a full-time Analyst for the Community Development Finance Group to play an important role providing analytical and operational support for market-based, high impact loans and investments that benefit low- and moderate-income communities and individuals and address emerging community development needs in the U.S, especially in NYC. A successful candidate will be a quick and positive thinking problem solver who can work on various financial transactions with diverse stakeholders.
The Analyst reports to the Vice President, CDFG. The position involves a high level of coordination with other members of the CDFG team, a small dynamic unit with multiple roles and responsibilities.
- Provide analytic, operating and administrative support to the CDFG team with a focus on the loan and investment portfolio; support deal underwriting and due diligence
- Liaise with the operations areas of Deutsche Bank to ensure that loans and investments are correctly booked and appropriate external and internal closing requirements are met
- Assist with portfolio management including monitoring and analysis of private equity and loan portfolios
- Assist with portfolio servicing including tracking private equity draw requests and loan servicing
- Support internal and external communication efforts to communicate the impact of CDFG’s work
- Assist with CRA exam documentation, preparation and review process
- Coordinate impact tracking as it relates to ESG and racial equity
- Regularly identify efficiency improvements in all operational aspects of CDFG
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and control functions
- Facilitate knowledge transfer, cross-learning and effective teamwork
- Participate in special projects