About the Job
Job Mission: To manage business development programs for entrepreneurs. You will lead the Collective Cultivation team and along with them, you will help entrepreneurs design action plans to increase sales, strengthen finances, and build a business model with social and environmental impact.
- You will facilitate, coordinate, and execute successful business development programs by ensuring excellent team performance and the service quality to entrepreneurs and other stakeholders.
- You will strengthen and develop the team's capacity. Under your leadership the team will increase knowledge and confidence, so that they can continue to offer a differentiated value proposition to our entrepreneurs.
- You will strengthen entrepreneurs' business plans through innovative business tools that generate economic benefits with social and/or environmental impact.
- You will design continuous improvement processes as an ongoing activity for Alterna's Cultivation methodology, including market strategy, financial sustainability, and impact measurement.
- You will review and coordinate internal projects that allow Alterna to accelerate its commercial growth, ensuring a sustainable future for the organization.
- You will represent Alterna in conferences, events, and initiatives at a national and international level.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, industrial engineering, or related careers, preferably with an MBA or master's degree.
- You have worked at least eight years in financial or commercial areas, working with internal and external clients. You have held decision-making positions and led teams of between 8 to 20 people.
- You are an expert handling data and macros in Excel.
- You are passionate about the impact entrepreneurship sector and understand it's dynamics.
- You are an organized and proactive leader who can work in fast-paced environments under results-oriented guidelines. You adapt to challenges in creatives ways.
- You have assertive communication and interpersonal skills, complemented by humility, empathy, and cultural sensitivity.
- You have a passion for learning, skilled at building and implementing new strategies, and have close attention to detail.
- You speak Spanish and English fluently.
We are a social innovation platform that promotes and strengthen local transformative businesses. We want to contribute to systemic changes by cultivating and unleashing the full potential of impact business in Central America. We believe that positive changes can arise from any context, which is the main reason for us to work with a wide range of allies, and a strong and multicultural team.