About the Job
Our client is a leading European Asset Manager which has invested heavily into its' central sustainability research team and have subsequently conceptualized and deployed several market leading strategies. The firm is currently searching for a French speaking Client Portfolio Manager to join them and work with their fund managers to ensure both new and existing clients are fully aware of their extensive suite of cutting edge equity funds, ensuring that they retain their market leading position.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the team's investment decisions, strategy and market outlook.
- Communicate on the team's behalf internally and externally, acting as 'gatekeeper' for the team to ensure that the most appropriate resource is used;
- Act as a substitute for fund managers in communicating and building relationships with clients, consultants and the media, including delivering presentations to win business, update clients and retain assets. Ensuring that key clients are regularly updated and engaged.
- Educate Distribution on the team's products, processes, and decisions.
- Promote high quality, well-articulated client communications (Monthly commentaries, Performance commentaries, Clients reviews, Market outlook, Quarterly commentaries, Press articles and viewpoints).
- Knowledge of capital markets, specifically in public companies from working on either the buy or sell side, with at least 10 years of related experience in financial services.
- Understanding of institutional and retail distribution channels
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Fluent French and English language skills.
This a great opportunity to join a leading firm at the forefront of sustainable investing during a period of substantial growth, both within the firm and market. If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role and would like to find out more, please apply below or reach out to George Roberts via firstname.lastname@example.org.