About the Job
Job Mission: Promote a data-based culture. You will join us to support the projects' implementation process by leading monitoring and evaluation activities with quantitative and qualitative methodologies. The role will focus on analyzing, training, and providing feedback to our partners about the project's progress and impact, keeping an innovative and learning perspective.
- Coordinate the measurement and evaluation activities by collecting data from the project's participants and other partner organizations.
- Develop strategies to strengthen the data collection and analysis process in close coordination with the department's director.
- Develop and design data collection tools, such as digital public surveys, focus group interviews and internal evaluations. Design training to transmit the tool's essential information to our partners.
- Collect, analyze and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data as required from both the organization and its partners.
- Strength the department's technical capabilities by transmitting knowledge on logical frameworks, program data collection, theories of change, and tool design.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external audiences.
Would you like to be part of Latin America’s entrepreneurial ecosystem transformation?
- You hold a bachelor's degree in economics, statistics, social sciences, or related fields.
- You have worked for at least three years in similar international cooperation positions (ideally with USAID), non-profit or social impact organizations.
- You're passionate about the social entrepreneurship sector and aware of its dynamics.
- You manage data analysis on Excel at an advanced level, monitoring and evaluation programs, and relevant software such as Kobo Toolbox.
- You're skilled in data analysis, information management and survey design on different platforms. Also, capable of training audiences in monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- You enjoy working in a self-learning culture, have assertive communication, and a result-oriented professional.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English, and any other language is very welcome!
Send us your CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a social innovation platform that promotes and strengthen local transformative businesses. We want to contribute to systemic changes by cultivating and unleashing the full potential of impact business in Central America. We believe that positive changes can arise from any context, which is the main reason for us to work with a wide range of allies, and a strong and multicultural team.