About the Job
Job Mission: You will provide technical support for implementing business development strategies by establishing a successful relationship with partners and achieving the expected goals.
- Establishes successful relationships with key partners of the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Honduras to increase entrepreneurs' development opportunities.
- Develops, implements and monitors work plans with partners from the Honduran entrepreneurship ecosystem to strengthen institutional governance and serve local companies.
- Support governmental, donors and business supplies to share the best practices with other SMEs programs at the international level.
- Facilitate and provide support on the collecting data activities to obtain high standards information for monitoring and evaluation.
- Lead market research on the countries' economic sector.
Would you like to be part of Latin America’s entrepreneurial ecosystem transformation?
- You hold a bachelor's degree in social or political sciences, economics or related fields. A Master's degree is a plus.
- You have worked for at least three years in project management and entrepreneurship, and SMEs programs.
- You have the skills to develop and strengthen interpersonal relationships with humility, empathy and cultural sensitivity.
- You are passionate about social entrepreneurship and the SMEs sector in Honduras.
- You are skilled in i) handling and analyzing information, ii) interpersonal communications, iii) planning and organization, iv) writing executives' reports, and v) allies management.
- You are independent and able to work in dynamic and fast-paced environments and handle various tasks simultaneously and take ownership of existing and new processes.
- You are passionate about learning new ways to solve everyday challenges, skilled at building and implementing new strategies, and very detailed professional.
- You're fluent in Spanish and English, and any other language is very welcome!
Send us your CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a social innovation platform that promotes and strengthen local transformative businesses. We want to contribute to systemic changes by cultivating and unleashing the full potential of impact business in Central America. We believe that positive changes can arise from any context, which is the main reason for us to work with a wide range of allies, and a strong and multicultural team.