About the Job
The IDEX Fellowship Program is a 6 month virtual program (approx. 6 - 8 hours per week) designed to to equip and train professionals with the functional skills required to cater to the growing demands of impact based work and focus on the practical tools and resources to operate virtually for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customization to suit individual pursuits.
We are currently accepting applications for the July - December 2021 Cohort and January - June 2022 Cohort and are seeking:
Young, mid career and/or senior level professionals, identifying as entrepreneurship/intrapreneurship enthusiasts from any sector and wanting to upskill or strengthen their functional skill-sets to solve social problems
Organisations with an impact focus wanting to similarly advance the professional development of their staff and ultimately further the organisation's mission
- Suitably designed for early, mid and senior level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; Intensive month-long case challenges with social impact organisations across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts.
- Supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training and understanding how one might align themselves more purposefully with the next step of their career goals.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields, engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with four global impact organisations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
IDEX SCHOLARSHIP AND PROGRAM COMMITMENTS
In the face of a global pandemic that has blindsided most, IDEX has had a front line view of the adverse effects and struggle it has entailed for organisations and individuals alike, across the value chain of impact based work. Over the last year, we have looked to approach this shared problem with renewed vigour, focused on mitigating some of these impacts of COVID-19 and recalibrating our mission to build that critical talent pipeline required to support the global impact sector in new ways.
True to our social enterprise training, IDEX has innovated upon mobilising additional resources to enable granting greater scholarships on the program tuition. We are now assuring a 75% IDEX Scholarship on tuition to all selected candidates / employee nominations from organisations, making our program tuition U̶S̶D̶ 5̶9̶5̶0̶ USD 1500, which may be comfortably paid as :
- Option 1: Single Installment (attracts no additional administrative fees)
- Option 2 : Multiple installment options over 6 months, approx. USD 250 per month (administrative fees of 5% apply on balance after each payment)
ALL are eligible for the IDEX Scholarship , however, we are actively seeking:
- Social enterprise / development sector / non profit professionals
- Professionals from mainstream sectors wanting to switch careers to social impact
- Researchers, freelancers, independent consultants
- Early stage entrepreneurs, founders, executive team leaders
- Recent graduates who have completed a bachelors and/or masters/higher degree in any development sector focus
APPLICATION and PROGRAM TIMELINE
- Application Deadline for July 2021 Program : 31st May, 2021
- July 2021 Program Start date: 5th July, 2021
- July 2021 Program End date: 18th December, 2021
- January 2022 Program Start date: 6th January, 2022
- January 2022 Program End date: 17th June, 2022
Suitably designed for early, mid and senior level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
Apply online at http://www.idexaccelerator.com/idex-app-info
IDEX Accelerator & Global Fellows Program
In 2010, impact investing firm Gray Matters Capital launched the IDEX Accelerator, a professional Fellowship program for aspiring social enterprise practitioners. We have since transformed from a pilot project of 10 fellows to a global initiative with 300+ alumni. Read more at www.idexaccelerator.com