About the Job
The IDEX Fellowship Program is a 6 month virtual program (June - December 2021 and January- June 2022 / 8 - 12 hours per week) and designed to enable professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship.
We understand that IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds and therefore each fellow will have a unique learning style and may have more or less experience with certain topics that are covered. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customization to suit individual pursuits.
We are seeking professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations. If you are keen on exploring career / specialization / upskilling opportunities in the social impact sector, step right this way!
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; Intensive month-long case challenges with social impact organisations across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts.
- Supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training and understanding how one might align themselves more purposefully with the next step of their career growth curve.
- Organisations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the learning lab case challenges where the Cohort works with a senior member or founder to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields, engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with four global impact organisations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IDEX Fellowship is a paid program. However, IDEX also offers partial scholarships on program tuition to a select number of applicants (men and women) to attend the fellowship i.e. the IDEX Scholarship Award. It is worth noting that we are able to offer IDEX Scholarships from 30% up to 70% on program tuition and we follow a first-come-first-considered approach when reviewing and evaluating applications.
Suitably designed for early, mid and senior level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
IDEX Accelerator & Global Fellows Program
In 2010, impact investing firm Gray Matters Capital launched the IDEX Accelerator, a professional Fellowship program for aspiring social enterprise practitioners. We have since transformed from a pilot project of 10 fellows to a global initiative with 300+ alumni. Read more at "www.idexaccelerator.com":http://www.idexaccelerator.com/