About the Job
- Research major social and environmental sectors and evaluate the effectiveness of major charitable organizations within those sectors based on Cause Reports’ proprietary methodology.
- Construct financial models of public non -profit organization to assess financial health and resources available to advance their mission.
- Write and publish accurate and informative findings in Cause Reports’ proprietary
templates and formats.
- Report to lead analyst.
- Other tasks as needed
- Persuasive and clear written communications. (Please provide a writing sample.)
- Knowledge of accounting and financial modeling.
- Basic understanding and interest in social entrepreneurship, social innovation, and
evidence-based evaluation of non-profit program effectiveness.
- Proficiency in Excel
- MBA, MPA or equivalent experience. Recent graduates accepted. Salary DOE.
Entrepreneurial and often self-directed
- Everyone is expected to bring new ideas and opinions to the conversation.
- Location: Dallas preferred. Remote considered.
email email@example.com with APPLICATION FOR CHARITY FINANCIAL ANALYST in the subject
Cause Reports is an entrepreneurial enterprise dedicated to bringing a structured approach to measuring and evaluating the effectiveness and performance of public charities. Using a proprietary methodology, we assess the extent to which the world’s largest charitable organizations are delivering on their missions and publish our findings in comprehensive investment-style reports. We are seeking a full-time analyst who will work directly with founding team members to research, write and distribute reports to help potential donors determine which organizations they should support.