About the Job
The C2C Senior Program Manager is a key member of the Climate Solutions Collaborative team with significant research, analysis and communication responsibility. The Senior Program Manager will support the C2C Senior Program Director by providing the analytical foundation for a new program focus on the Net Zero Pathway in the Paris Accord. This role will track policy changes, financing breakthroughs, and investment initiatives and support C2C members in their unique investment approaches. This position offers ample opportunity for writing, creativity, network building, and professional growth.
- MBA or business related graduate degree, or similar experience.
- At least three years professional experience in climate-related finance or climate finance policy.
- Strong research, analytical, data and project management skills.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, efficient and self-directed work style.
- Ability to build trust and easy rapport with investment professionals and industry thought leaders required.
- Experience in working on a small team with limited administrative / office support.
- Emotional and social intelligence, and the ability to perform under pressure with ‘high power’ executives with grace, poise, and (hopefully) humor.
- A high level of discretion for both professional and personal affairs.
Send cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Edie Farwell, Climate Solutions Senior Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confluence Philanthropy is a non-profit, membership-based association of foundations, high net worth investors and their investment advisors who collaborate in Mission-Related Investing (MRI), the process of integrating investment strategy with social and/or environmental goals. Confluence Members represent a combined $3.5 trillion in assets under management, with more than $92 billion designated as philanthropic capital. Members are committed to full mission alignment when prudent and feasible. Based in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Canada and Puerto Rico, our members collectively invest around the world.
Confluence Philanthropy’s Climate Solutions Collaborative (C2C) is a community of investors committed to emissions reduction by deploying private and philanthropic capital towards a low carbon future. Created in 2016 in partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy and policymakers under President Obama, C2C aims to bring market-based climate solutions to scale and to make the field of climate investing more active, connected, and effective.