About the Job
We are looking for an Investment Research Summer Analyst at Align Impact LLC. Responsibilities for this position may include the following:
- Conduct primary and secondary research on impact investments in private markets (private equity, real assets, private debt)
- Contribute to building investment strategies and portfolio models for specific clients, including assessing their current investments and recommending impact investment solutions
- Develop new materials on investment landscape in terms of impact metrics, geographies, and risk/return profiles of our pipeline/database
- Assist with knowledge development in different impact themes, investment opportunities, and issue areas, possibly co-authoring white papers, blog articles, or articles in industry publications
This full-time internship position will start in May/June, end in August/September, and will pay $20/hour.
- Currently enrolled in Masters program (MBA or Finance focused)
- Demonstrated interest in impact investing
- Investment experience preferred
- Flexible and able to work within a small team and fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and keen on taking initiative
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with investment analysis
To apply, please send a cover letter, your CV and a writing sample to email@example.com with “Summer Internship Application” as the subject of the e-mail by February 28, 2021.
Launched in 2014, Align serves as an independent and specialized impact advisor to families, foundations, institutional investors and financial advisors. Align creates customized impact strategies, provides investment management services, and guides philanthropic & charitable giving so that its clients can increase the effectiveness and alignment of their grants and investments. Align’s customized impact portfolios aim to deliver the same risk and return as best-in-class globally diversified asset management strategies, all the while investing in companies and sectors that are aligned with a client’s values.