About the Job
You will have an opportunity to engage with a fast-paced results-oriented environment, experience first-hand the fundamentals of a growing global business, and, in addition, contribute to the momentum of the results movement in international development. You will work directly with a team composed of a project lead, project manager(s), senior associates, and/or associates to deliver high-quality services.
The key responsibilities of the (job position) Analyst will include, but are not limited to
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our RBF and Performance Management services,
- Conduct literature reviews and synthesis of the findings,
- Support the team in preparing deliverables and high-quality presentations for clients,
- Execute qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- (Education) Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Business, Engineering, or related areas;
- (Experience) Up to 2 years in the field of experience written in the professional background in the qualifications;
- (Specific Knowledge/experience) Experience in data analysis and management and quantitative and qualitative research;
- (Language) Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English – C2.
- Experience: Experience as a research assistant
- Education: Master’s degree in economics or a related field
- Skills: Teamwork skills with the ability to work autonomously.
- Language skills: Professional working proficiency in French – C1.
Apply through the following link: https://form.jotform.com/210273503295652
Instiglio is a non-profit consulting firm whose goal is to reshape expectations, raise performance standards, and maximize the impact of the development community. To do so, since our founding in 2012, we have been pioneering novel Results-Based Financing (RBF) and Performance Management approaches in developing countries to ensure that every dollar invested in solutions to poverty has the greatest possible impact. Instiglio is helping to build a global results movement in major social sectors, including livelihoods, agriculture, education, health, employment, and governance.
During our journey, we have worked with a range of actors; including governments (e.g., Governments of Colombia, Peru, Morocco, and Egypt), multilateral development banks (e.g., World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank), development aid agencies (e.g., USAID, MCC, DFID, GAC, SECO), service providers (e.g., Educate Girls, Mercy Corps, World Vision), and private foundations (e.g., IKEA Foundation, UBS Optimus Foundation, Fundación Corona, Fundación Bancolombia).
Instiglio has successfully launched RBF projects in over 25 Latin American, African, and South Asian countries, totaling over US $500 million tied to results. Particularly important milestones include the world’s first Development Impact Bond (education, India); the first Social Impact Bond launched in a middle-income country (workforce development, Colombia); the first Outcomes Fund (poverty graduation, Kenya and Uganda); and the launch of performance-based contracts with governments in Africa (employability, Morocco). Instiglio has also advised pioneer RBF transactions in the areas of agriculture and rural development in Colombia and Peru with the Canadian (GAC) and Swiss (SECO) development aid agencies, respectively. In addition, Instiglio has increasingly supported governments in strengthening their own systems of delivery through multi-year reform processes.
We are a diverse team of 50+ people, representing 10+ nationalities, with offices in Colombia (HQ), Kenya, Morocco, Peru, and the USA. Our team of practitioners has extensive development and government experience, including previous roles in impact evaluation (e.g., J-PAL), development banks (e.g., World Bank), country governments (e.g., Rwanda Ministry of Finance, Colombia’s National Planning Department, Congress of Colombia), and research (e.g., Harvard’s Center for International Development)
Do you want to know more about Instiglio?
- Instiglio: https://www.instiglio.org/en/
- First Development Impact Bond: https://instiglio.org/educategirlsdib/
- First Social Impact Bond: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/education-plus-development/2017/03/31/colombia-leads-the-developing-world-in-signing-the-first-social-impact-bond-contracts/
- First Outcomes Fund: https://www.instiglio.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/VE-DIB-Design-Memo-Public_14FEB2018.pdf