About the Job
For the Microfinance Enhancement Facility and other impact alternative investment funds (AIFs) supported by Innpact, the Associate Director Impact Fund Management will be responsible for all matters related to fund management, notably:
- General monitoring of the investment process conducted by the investment advisor(s) including pre and post investment compliance
- Ensure a global well-balanced portfolio diversification including trends analysis and anticipate potential diversification issues
- Lead the preparation of ad-hoc portfolio management analysis
Asset Liability Management, cash management and Fund Performance
- Oversee the Asset Liability management of the funds and participate to the ALCO meetings
- Closely monitor past and projected financial performance of the funds
- Oversee the FX, cash management of the funds and the placement of liquid assets
Interaction on Risk Management aspects
- Interact with risk management teams to ensure proper implementation of risk management recommendations
- Coordinate the monitoring of critical cases and support the IC accordingly
Fund reporting and systems
- Lead the finalisation of financial statements, annual and other reports
- Lead the design and production of all internal and external reports of the funds and actively participate in the development of appropriate IT tools
Interaction with the Investment Committee (IC), Board of Directors (Board) and Investors
- Act as senior point of contact of the IC and the Board and advise them on all strategic matters related to the funds’ portfolios, performance, operations, reporting, distribution and investors’ relations
- Guide the preparation of IC and Board meetings in relation to all strategic matters
- Participate actively to the meetings and provide strategic input to the IC/Board
- Lead the interaction with Investors on all reporting and approvals required
- Participate to the distribution efforts including fund raising strategy, preparation of ad hoc marketing material, interactions with prospective investors and on-boarding of investors
Services and business enhancement
- Actively participate to the ongoing enhancement of portfolio management services of Innpact
- Participate to the acquisition of new clients and lead their onboarding
- Monitor the budget and invoicing of all his/her fund clients
- Support the development and implementation of required policies and procedures
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services. You are highly motivated to support the development of the impact finance sector
- A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the portfolio management of alternative investment funds
- Experience in interacting with governing bodies of investment companies
- Excellent skills, knowledge and expertise in management and operations of private equity, private debt investments and project finance investments, from deal origination through transaction handling to investment monitoring
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the origination, structuring, risk assessment and management of microfinance investments
- Ideally, in addition to microfinance, with experience in relation to several impact investment strategies such as renewable energy, climate change mitigation and adaptation, agriculture, forestry, water, health etc.
- Proven expertise in fund management related to ALM, cash, hedging techniques, forex / exotic currencies
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on team leader with excellent people management skills
- Critical thinker, proactive problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English. French, Spanish and/or German is a plus
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at email@example.com.
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of $ 6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.