About the Job
Laudes Foundation is responding to the dual crises of inequality and climate change by supporting brave, innovative efforts that inspire and challenge industry to harness its power for good.
Providing our partners with philanthropic capital, expertise and connections, we work collectively with and through specific industries to help catalyse systems change. At the same time, we work across all industries, influencing the finance and capital markets. Our aim is to move towards an inclusive economy that values all people and nature.
This means working with businesses, shareholders and investors to create a new definition of value beyond shareholder value alone. It means rallying thought leaders and academics to make that definition credible; supporting civil society to make it plausible; mobilizing media and movement-builders to make it desirable; empowering citizens to make it beneficial, and influencing policy-makers to make it effective.
We champion transparency, equity and diversity, innovation, and collaboration. And we are always learning from our peers and partners, and sharing the unique knowledge that it will build with them.
The Programme Manager supports the design and delivery of the EU financial policy and regulation programme. This will be achieved by identifying, supporting and scaling capital market interventions that improve global equality and address the threat of climate change, whilst incorporating the Foundation's definition of value and working towards the Paris Compliance (temperature increase limited to 1.5°).
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Strategy: Support Senior Programme Manager and Director of New Economy with rolling out the overall new economy strategy, and the development of a compelling vision and pragmatic five-year strategic plan for EU financial policy and regulation workstreams.
- Ambassadorship: Act as an ambassador and technical expert in relevant for a and governance bodies.
- Delivery: Support the delivery of the programme strategy by contributing to defining clear roles and objectives.
- Research: Identify gaps in the uptake of theories and actions that align capital markets with decarbonisation and design robust research agendas.
- Partner Management: Support the development of a robust pipeline of partnerships to innovate, test and apply decarbonisation across capital markets.
- Convening: Further the dialogue across the New Economy Programme by bringing together thought leaders.
- Learning: Proactively contribute to a learning dynamic within the foundation.
- Culture: Play an active role in development and maintenance of a culture of excellence.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation seeking to discover and support new approaches to redefine and redistribute value for the good of all.
If you have the drive, determination, and the skills to deliver the above; please get in touch.