About the Job
We are looking for an exceptional colleague to join our Impact Advisory team in San Francisco. This multi-faceted role is designed to work alongside the Client Solutions, Client Advisory, and Investment teams to further build out and implement the full spectrum of Jordan Park’s impact capabilities across ESG/impact investing and philanthropy.
Our team is united by a passion for service, a strong sense of integrity, and a desire to have a positive impact in the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and monitoring of client strategies and objectives across the impact spectrum (e.g., ESG/impact investing to philanthropy)
- Create relevant materials, tools, and resources for clients and prospective clients (e.g., learning agendas, project plans, research insights, landscape analyses, portfolio allocations, philanthropic budgets, etc.)
- Support a wide range of client engagement and business development efforts where impact is a centerpiece (e.g., coordinating communication, timelines, deliverables)
- Evaluate funding opportunities across the impact spectrum and across sectors/themes (including sourcing, tracking, due diligence, assessment, selection, and monitoring)
- Coordinate impact management/measurement data analysis and reporting processes
- Engage with an extensive network of industry partners to support client needs and enhance our impact platform/offering (e.g., DAF providers, philanthropic advisors, nonprofits, social entrepreneurs, ESG/impact fund managers, consultants, etc.)
- Manage knowledge base and develop thought leadership opportunities across various impact topics (e.g., industry headlines, sector trends, policy updates, emerging frameworks, funding innovations, etc.)
- 4—8 years of demonstrated career growth in financial services, private wealth management, ESG/impact investing, philanthropy, and/or nonprofit management
- Relevant experience in ESG/impact investing and philanthropic approaches and products across asset classes, geographies, and themes
- Aptitude for strategic thinking, critical analysis, problem-solving, and learning quickly
- Ability to cultivate relationships, build trust, and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong work ethic, proactive nature, and willingness to dig into any task—big or small
- Excellent verbal/written skills—the ability to synthesize and communicate complex ideas
- Detail-oriented and effective at project management and juggling competing requests
- Discrete, possess sound judgment, with the ability to manage sensitive, confidential information
- Embody excellence, service, community, and impact in your life (Jordan Park values)
- Bachelor’s and Advanced Degrees preferred
Jordan Park is always seeking great talent. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. We comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For information about our privacy practices, including disclosures for California residents, please see our Privacy Notice.
Jordan Park is an SEC-registered investment adviser (RIA).
Jordan Park provides comprehensive investment and financial advice to a targeted community of individuals, families, and institutions. Our clients have made extraordinary contributions to business, philanthropy, government, and society. We are empathetic problem solvers with depth and diversity of experience. We embrace complexity, shoulder problems, and navigate challenges to empower clients to achieve their optimal outcomes. Our mission is to enhance lives and legacies.