About the Job
IPC seeks a Manager to join its growing Transaction Management team. A qualified candidate will facilitate commercial and community solar and other clean energy transactions across the country and help lead and support the successful operation of the organization’s financial programs, including ownership and loan products, and emerging pilots.
- Leading and supporting transaction management including technical, legal, and financial diligence and execution, and assist project developer, installer, lender and other partner engagement;
- Business development with new and existing partners (e.g., developers, installers,
lenders, utilities, institutions);
- Project tracking and facilitation, including development, technical assistance, and asset management;
- Working with Market Engagement team, development of strategic marketing and
- Market research, including new market and technology development
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a growing, mission-oriented organization, and as such successful candidates will be expected to apply an “all hands” approach.
- Reports directly to the Director of Financing Programs and may eventually oversee one junior staff member
- Can be remote or based in IPC’s Rocky Hill, CT or New York City offices
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Benefits includes health insurance covering medical, dental and vision; 401K; and
Education & Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years’ experience developing, supporting and/or managing programs and/or transactions, ideally in the clean energy finance arena, is required. A Master’s degree can be used to substitute two (2) years’ professional experience.
IPC seeks candidates that exhibit both mission alignment and professional competency in the following areas:
- Experience with solar and other clean energy project transaction management with emphasis on loan and/or lease processing and customer support in the clean energy or real asset sectors
- High-caliber relationship management skills for engagement with contractors, lenders, and partners – internally and externally
- Ability to communicate effectively, tactfully, and courteously through oral and written communications to advance IPC’s clean energy deployment
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands and perform multiple tasks with respect to internal and external deadlines
- Interest in catalytic clean energy finance
- Working knowledge of clean energy technologies and financial products
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce desired, but not required
Above all, an ideal candidate will be eager to learn and grow in a collaborative fast-paced team environment.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to
email@example.com with “Manager, Solar Transaction Management” in the subject line.
Inclusive Prosperity Capital
Inclusive Prosperity Capital, Inc. is a not-for-profit investment fund thriving at the intersection of clean energy finance and community development. Our team is focused on connecting investment capital with mission-aligned organizations, clean energy projects, and community initiatives in traditionally underserved markets.
We believe everyone should have access to the benefits of clean energy. We can change the conversation in underinvested neighborhoods and markets, helping to deliver Inclusive Prosperity.