About the Job
Are You Looking To Accelerate Your Career In Social Enterprise By The Combination Of Real Experience Coupled With Learning? Are You An Employer? Is Your Organisation Looking To Upskill Its Workforce In Social Enterprise Training?
IDEX Accelerator is currently accepting applications to it's 6 month virtual IDEX Fellowship January 2021 Program (January – June 2021 / 8 – 12 hours per week) and is designed to enable a range of working professionals acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in the social impact sector. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customisation to suit individual pursuits.
- Especially suitable for those looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs/ project with 3-4 social enterprises from across the globe/ learning webinars/live community engagement with 300+ alumni/and one-on-one meetings with resident mentors.
- Supported in terms of key theory and practical subject knowledge and understanding how one might begin to align themselves professionally towards pursuing a career in the sector.
- Organisations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the live case challenges where the Cohort will work with a senior member or founder to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation
- 4 week self-paced, virtual immersion training to prepare for the fellowship course
- 21 week virtual training with access to 4 Learning Labs and structured assignments comprising a blend of inspiring insights, deep dive group discussions, resume-building projects, intrapreneur case studies and reflection challenges
- 4 month-long real world case challenges with Social Impact Organisations across departments including innovation, resource mobilizations, monitoring and evaluations, marketing and communications during the fellowship term
- Access to unlimited one-on-one mentoring sessions with International Mentors
- Expert led webinars and guest lectures around trending themes in social enterprise practices
- Curated peer to peer learning engagements with individuals from diverse cultures and professions
- Access to ‘ready to use frameworks’ that can be applied in various work settings for the future
- Professional training on tools and resources needed to become a leader in a virtual workforce
- A dedicated virtual support team to catalyse your growth through the 6 months
- Access to an alumni network of 300+ inspiring and world changing IDEXers
- Professional Certificate in Social Enterprise from Gray Matters Capital and IDEX Accelerator, USA and professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with four global impact organisations
IDEX Fellowship is a paid program. However, IDEX also offers partial scholarships on program tuition to applicants to attend the fellowship i.e. the IDEX Scholarship Award. Given the current global pandemic, IDEX has been mindful of its effects on individuals and organisations and will have no restrictions on the number of scholarships we are able to offer in this admission cycle. It is worth noting that we are able to offer IDEX Scholarships from 30% up to 70% on program tuition.
We are seeking early, mid and Mid-Senior professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations. If you are keen on exploring career / specialization / upskilling opportunities in the social impact sector, with a focus on actioning skills of the future in real time, step right this way!