About the Job
Overview: If you are operationally oriented, love problem solving & streamlining processes, and have strong interpersonal skills, then we would love to meet you.
Seavest is seeking an experienced Client Services Associate to join our growing team in White Plains, NY. This person will play a critical role at Seavest working within a team handling day-to-day client communications and related investor account administration for various registered funds. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a team that will contribute to the growth of the firm and over time top performers will have the opportunity to lead new team initiatives and expand responsibilities.
- Lead individual investor communications by gathering data from partnerships with internal teams (investment, accounting, compliance) and senior management
- Carry out investor operations from on boarding to closing process: subscription document review, AML, capital calls, maintain client accounts, investor mailing, quarterly and annual reporting, capital activity
- Coordinate marketing material updates and investor meeting logistics
- 2-4 years of rich client/customer relationship building, investor/client relations, administrative or accounting, finance or hedge fund, VC or PE team support
- Responsible, self-starter, highly adaptable and fast learner. We are looking for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment with support – we trust you to execute and ask for help when you need it.
- A learner who likes variety and will enjoy partnering closely with all departments in the firm
- A process creator, extremely organized and efficiently executing to meet deadlines
- An expert communicator crafting detailed and thoughtful written and oral communications
- Collaborative team member and individual contributor supporting multiple funds and capable of facilitating great work with team members
- Curious achiever with a positive attitude and eagerness to take on new tasks
- Highly skilled in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and CRM database. Photoshop or InDesign is a plus
If you seem fit for the position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Seavest Investment Group
Seavest Investment Group (Seavest) is an established diversified investment firm with two investment platforms: (1) Seavest Healthcare Properties, which invests in healthcare real estate and is on its fifth fund and (2) ["Rethink Capital Partners":https://rethink.vc], which is a leading impact investment platform that has launched four investment funds that focus on both financial and social [impact] returns.
The firm’s HQ is in White Plains, NY with satellite offices in New York City, Washington D.C., and San Francisco, and is a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC. The Associate will be based in the HQ office in White Plains, NY and will report to the Director of Investor Relations.