About the Job
We are looking for a Manager, Education and Insights to lead the development of actionable and insightful guides and tools for our members. The Manager will report to The ImPact’s Director of Experiences. It is a full-time role, $65,000 – $75,000 USD salaried, plus competitive benefits. We prefer for candidates to be based in London and who are authorized to work in the United Kingdom. We are also open to candidates based in Western Europe.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Development of Guides and Tools (45%): You will develop a robust set of educational guides and actionable tools that help ImPact members make more impact investments more effectively. You will create and implement the vision and strategy for the development of guides and tools that are most relevant to our diverse set of members, with the support of the Director of Experiences. You will be responsible for all stages of development, from inception to publication. You will be the project manager of all projects involving the creation of educational guides and actionable tools.
- Creation of Educational Content (25%): You will develop a vision of how guides and tools can be incorporated into in-person and virtual experiences for The ImPact community. You will implement this vision together with The ImPact’s Events team and in collaboration with Community Managers. You will play a significant role in curating content for The ImPact’s annual global, regional, and thematic events, including session design, presentation building, and speaker engagement.
- Management of The ImPact’s Investment Data Platform (25%): You will oversee and manage the use of the ImPact@Addepar platform as a tool for Members to better understand their own impact investments and get insight into other Members’ impact investments. Addepar is an investment management platform that tracks investments across asset classes. You will be responsible for gathering and uploading financial data and impact metrics, and will maintain the data on an on-going basis. You will design and create insightful analyses of impact investments on the ImPact@Addepar platform, including individual and aggregate portfolio views and quarterly reports. You will support Community Managers to integrate the use of the ImPact@Addepar platform into a Member’s plan of membership.
- Market Research (5%): Keep up to date on developments in the impact investing market. Help The ImPact understand trends and the larger impact investing ecosystem, and how it impacts families who want to align their values with their wealth.
- Support Team Projects, where needed.
- Solid knowledge of investment concepts, structures, analyses, and practices, in particular, impact investments and impact measurement
- Ability to synthesize research and data-driven insights to communicate complex and technical concepts to asset owners to help them demystify and implement impact investment concepts with their financial professionals
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to produce written and experiential content while consistently meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and confidence working with quantitative and qualitative data
- Work independently and have the drive, patience, and resilience to get up a rapid learning curve and to build things from scratch
- A desire to solve the world’s biggest problems and a belief in the power of impact investing to help do so
- Ability to work harmoniously with a diverse team and comfort working independently with a remote team members across different time zones and using technology platforms
- Fluency in English, foreign language skills a plus
- Prior experience in an investment organization, a family office, or family-investment or business network valued but not required
To Apply: Send to hiring@TheImPact.org
- Your resume / CV
- Cover letter or 30-second video explaining your fit for this role
- One paragraph or a 30-second video statement explaining how you would deploy 1 billion dollars to make the world a better place
The ImPact is a global membership community for families committed to aligning their assets with their values. Our mission is to help families make more impact investments more effectively. Everything we do is built on a foundation of peer-to-peer exchange: our members share knowledge, insight, and opportunities with each other to convert their interest in impact investing into action. Whether they are beginners or leading experts, we work with families to build a customized plan of membership that will provide the experiences, best practices, and relationships they need to make progress towards their impact goals. The ImPact is a US-based nonprofit organization with team members spread around the world. Currently, we have team members based in New York City, San Francisco, Bogotá, São Paulo, Santiago, London, and Paris.