About the Job
We are seeking a mid-level Private Markets Investment Manager, who is enthusiastic about working at the intersection of attractive return and material positive environmental and social impact within a small, globally operating team. This role includes all aspects of the investment and post-investment process, including sourcing, due diligence, structuring and monitoring of fund and co-investments within customized client mandates. In addition, you will support our marketing efforts and the growth of the EBG platform.
Your specific tasks will include:
- Assuming a key role in sourcing and due diligence of prospective private market fund and co-investments, including financial/commercial/sustainability & impact analysis (quantitative and qualitative), management interviews and assessment
- Coordinating and working with the deal team, external advisors and counterparties including on operational, legal documentation and tax due diligence, as well as negotiating the relevant legal agreements and managing the closing process
- Producing detailed investment memoranda and preparing the investment committee meetings
- Creating high quality marketing materials and investment recommendations for clients and prospects
- Contributing to the continuous development of the investment pipeline and impact measurement tools and database
- Conduct various post-investment tasks, including monitoring, supporting financial and impact analysis & reporting, and responding to specific internal and external requests
- Energetic and highly motivated to take on an important role within our investment team
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in international private markets investing or investment banking (corporate finance/M&A)
- Enthusiastic about private equity, infrastructure and sustainability investing for profit and impact
- Highly reliable individual with the ability to organize and execute a demanding multi-discipline due diligence process in an international context
- Strong analytical competence, well-structured and highly diligent work approach
- Result-focused team player of highest integrity, comfortable working within a small team in a fast-paced international environment
- German mother tongue and fluent in English (oral and written)
Please send your application to:
Ralph Kretschmer, Managing Partner
EBG Investment Solutions AG
EBG is a premier boutique for institutional investors who demand a customized, cost-competitive approach to structure their portfolio of sustainable investments with impact. We invest globally at the congruence of attractive return/portfolio resilience and low carbon/high sustainability. Our professionals have more than 50 years combined experience across multiple asset classes: private equity, infrastructure, real assets and microfinance and operate globally. EBG is independent and solely represents the interests of its clients.
- An entrepreneurial work environment within a highly dynamic and motivating international team
- A key role in expanding our business platform – at the forefront of sustainable private markets (private equity, infrastructure, natural resources and real estate) globally
- Attractive career opportunity and compensation, based in Zurich, with flexible working arrangements
Intrigued? We look forward to getting to know you.