About the Job
Capria is seeking a highly qualified, entrepreneurial, and self-directed investment professional to take on a new role as a global investment director, leading LP investment transactions and ongoing portfolio management in partnership with the firm’s founders. Your ultimate scope would be global; most likely you’d be getting going quickly in LatAm where we have a high transaction volume in 2020, and you would grow to also work in other regions. Significant institutional-quality direct or LP transaction experience is a must.
More than 5 years of experience in a combination of:
- Institutional-quality direct and/or LP investment transactions valued in many millions of USD
- Financial analysis
- Angel and/or venture capital investing
- Investing in emerging markets with deep on-the-ground experience in at least one
- Deep familiarly with, or operating experience in, startups
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, and preferably Spanish as well
Capria Ventures is a global investment firm leading, partnering with and funding the largest network of emerging market fund managers collaborating to deliver superior returns and scaled impact. Capria brings venture capital innovation and global best practices to local venture capital, private equity and innovative debt funds, managed by local investment experts. Capria’s network of investing partners collectively manage more than USD $300 million in assets deployed in early stage and early growth companies in Latin America, Africa, and Asia. Capria has over $100M in AUM which it invests directly in India via Unitus Ventures, and in other markets via partners of the Capria Fund which takes anchor GP and LP positions. Capria has offices in Seattle, Paris, Bangalore and Nairobi.