About the Job
We are currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager for the technical development, set-up and operation of a crowdfunding platform for climate protection measures in developing countries. Core roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead technical development, set-up and operation of a crowdfunding platform;
- In-house expert for technical, legal, regulatory and contractual questions around crowdfunding;
- Support the branding and marketing of the platform;
- Counterpart for project partners and external service providers (IT/software, payment agent, trustee, legal etc.);
- Opportunity to learn on and contribute to content-related features of the platform, e.g. impact investment and green finance.
- Three to five years professional experience in crowdfunding; experience with impact- and/or climate-related platforms is considered a plus;
- Technical know-how of developing and operating platform-related tools and processes;
- Detailed knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements, particularly for Germany (KAGB, Kleinanlegerschutzgesetz, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of international best practices and existing EU/Germany-based platforms;
- Independent, pro-active, reliable and solution-oriented personality;
- Eagerness to realize an innovative idea from scratch;
- Willingness to work on international topics in an international team;
- Business fluency in German and English;
- EU work and residence permit.
FS Impact Finance
FS Impact Finance is a specialized asset and fund manager, regulated by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and registered with the Luxembourg Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). Our team consists of global investment professionals with a particular focus on developing countries and emerging markets. Our fund management and advisory work is spread geographically and product-wise – from providing microfinance loans in developing countries worldwide and managing impact funds in Africa and Asia to supporting start-up companies in Frankfurt, Germany.