About the Job
About the Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for financial modeling, due diligence, investment execution, and monitoring of investments across all asset classes including social impact, venture capital, equity, debt, real estate, and infrastructure investments.
What you will do
- Build models for specific direct investment opportunities
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of investment opportunities, including company analysis, market and competitive analysis, analysis of investment merits and considerations, management benchmarking, evaluation of company and investment structure, and returns analysis
- Produce written and presentation materials to communicate the above investment analysis to our Executive Principals
- Obtain the third-party analyses from external consultants, tax, legal etc. and Executive Principal approvals required to execute investments
- Provide ongoing monitoring and oversight of existing investments, including analyzing financial figures received, responding to follow-on capital raises and other corporate actions, and exiting investments
- Perform other duties as required and necessary to accomplish goals and objectives
Qualifications required for your success
- University or self-directed coursework in accounting, finance, or investments
- A course in financial modeling for investments
- 1-2 years of work experience in investments
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in financial modeling for investments through an investment bank Analyst training program
- Work experience at an investment bank
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Walton Enterprises
Based in Bentonville, Arkansas, Walton Enterprises is a family office that manages accounting, investments, compliance, property management, legal support, and other services on behalf of its Executive Principals.
Walton Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building and maintaining a culturally diverse workplace. We encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.