About the Job
One of our mandates is the implementation of the Seed Capital Assistance Facility alongside United Nations Environment in the renewable energy sector, providing seed capital to private equity funds and development companies in Asia and Africa. We have received funding commitments from donors to replicate the facility in the forest landscape restoration sector and are seeking to recruit a Programme Director who will be based in our Frankfurt head office.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the facility;
- Lead the origination, due diligence and contractual agreements of new partners and project level approvals;
- Lead potential applicants through the application process and present potential partners to the relevant committees;
- Overall responsibility for the monitoring and reporting of partners;
- Represent the facility at relevant conferences, events and meetings;
- Outside of the core role, there are a number of ongoing and upcoming engagements where you will be required to contribute.
- 5-years’ experience in transaction advisory, related fields or relevant work experience in leading donor led facilities (forestry or the forest landscape restoration sector is viewed as an advantage);
- Proven track-record in the origination and due diligence of companies and / or projects;
- Experience in Africa, Latin America or Asia is desirable;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from the private and public sector;
- Relevant university degree;
- Fluent in English; Spanish is an advantage;
- EU work and residence permit.
For interested candidates please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
FS Impact Finance
FS Impact Finance is a specialized asset and fund manager, regulated by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and registered with the Luxembourg Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). Our team consists of global investment professionals with a particular focus on developing countries and emerging markets. Our fund management and advisory work is spread geographically and product-wise – from providing microfinance loans in developing countries worldwide and managing impact funds in Africa and Asia to supporting start-up companies in Frankfurt, Germany.