About the Job
- Source and originate fund investment opportunities;
- Be the lead on potential opportunities through the full transaction lifecycle (from sourcing through to full investment execution);
- Lead the portfolio management of defined portfolio (monitoring and reporting);
- Be responsible for the value creation process in defined portfolio and implementation of strategy;
- Potentially be a board member of investee companies;
- Contribute to management of the fund (industry analysis, investor relations and other business development activities;
- Manage and mentor junior staff.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in private equity investing in Africa;
- Track-record of sourcing and managing transactions in Africa;
- Board level experience is considered a positive;
- Relevant experience in the assessment of SMEs and / or the manufacturing sector;
- Strong practical experience in structuring and negotiating investments;
- Relevant university degree;
- Fluent in English (French is considered a plus but not a prerequisite)
Please note that the position will be based in the fund’s Africa office with the location to be decided upon and if you are interested in applying you should be flexible regarding location.
For interested candidates please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
FS Impact Finance
FS Impact Finance is a specialized asset and fund manager, regulated by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and registered with the Luxembourg Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF). Our team consists of global investment professionals with a particular focus on developing countries and emerging markets. Our fund management and advisory work is spread geographically and product-wise – from providing microfinance loans in developing countries worldwide and managing impact funds in Africa and Asia to supporting start-up companies in Frankfurt, Germany.