About the Job
Boundless Impact is seeking a Business Development Director to help us acquire new and manage existing clients. You will be responsible for converting existing leads, developing new relationships, negotiating contracts and closing deals. With our business growing quickly, we are looking to put processes in place to allow our growth to continue at a fast clip.
The successful candidate will have experience in B2B sales, an interest in emerging technologies in the impact space, and knowledge of life cycle analysis. In order to relay key feedback into our research, tech and marketing teams, strong communication and analytical skills are essential.
- Build and develop relationships with prospective clients, including companies, family offices, and impact funds
- Research prospects to identify new leads
- Arrange calls and meetings with prospective clients
- Attend conferences and industry events
- Engage with our current customers
- Maintain existing client relationships over the lifetime of their contract
- Provide feedback on their continued challenges and help hone our product offerings
Convert existing leads
- Build existing lead database of emerging technologies
- Negotiate contract terms and develop proposals
- Become an expert on our impact assessment tool and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Excellent communication skills, including group presentations (live and virtual)
- Strong IT fluency
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Knowledge of environmental and impact analysis
- Ability to be an effective member of project teams
- Experience with Climate or Environmental data a plus
Please submit a resume, short cover letter, and writing sample to Jack Cederroth, Director of Operations at email@example.com
Boundless Impact Investing
Boundless Impact is a ten-person market intelligence and impact analytics firm that provides quantitative and evidence-based information for investors, companies, and funds. Using Scope 3 analysis, we provide clear and accurate insights on climate and business risks in a company’s supply chain. We are expecting significant growth in the next twelve months as we extend our assessments and subscriptions to new private investors, companies, and funds.