About the Job
Are you interested in working closely with startups, leverage your knowledge, and help them scale faster? Do teaching, data and growth excite you?
Seedstars is a global organisation with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About Seedstars Investment Readiness Program
The Seedstars Investment Readiness Program is a personalized, non-time bound program to help startups become investible faster. The program runs virtually across the world and we are looking for excited entrepreneurs to help early-stage startups grow their business and get ready for fundraising!
About the job
Your job would be to deliver online educational content on a regular basis while supporting the growth of the different companies that are part of the program on 1:1 basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has prior startup experience and wants to leverage their knowledge to support the growth of multiple startups across the world.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver online training content to startups through live webinars
- Lead and facilitate online group mentoring sessions
- Screen program applicants, do investment analysis, due diligence, data room
- Support startups on 1:1 basis through online mentoring (might also require travels on the ground)
- Monitor the progress of individual startups and batches
- Identify areas for program innovation and improvement and work on consistently improving the existing content
- Previous product leadership/founder experience is a MUST
- Previous Growth experience is a MUST
- Deep understanding of startup methodologies (Lean Methodology, Design Thinking, Growth Process, Fundraising etc) as well as up to date knowledge of the latest tools (Analytics, SEM/CEO/Email/Social marketing etc.)
- Deeply data-driven and analytical
- Teaching and training experience is a plus
- Passion for startups and technology, particularly in emerging markets
- Flexibility & International exposure – This job only makes sense for someone who is attuned to different cultures and business models
- Strong belief in getting things done – We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Why our employees love working with us:
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast growing international company.
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by an amazing and diverse team.
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to their work when and how they want.
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- emerging markets
- growth experience
To apply, please go on our website here: http://jobs.seedstars.com/apply/baob7Md3FF/Entrepreneur-In-Residence?source=The+GIIN
Seedstars is a company builder and impact investment fund with HQ in Switzerland and offices in Portugal, Egypt, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, and a presence in 70+ emerging markets.
Our mission is impacting people's lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship