About the Job
Are you passionate about startups, want to build a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem in Vietnam, while working in an international organisation?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
At Seedspace, we manage the biggest interconnected network of co-working, co-living and tech community spaces in emerging markets.
About the job
Your main objective will be to (1) build a local community of Seedspace users and (2) generate revenue sources. The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Organize events around startups and entrepreneurship
- Support in the optimization of processes to ensure a lean operation of the hub
- Manage the community within the space and attract new members
- Previous relevant experience with the job is a MUST
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
- Strong belief in getting things done – We are nomads travelling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Why our employees love working with us:
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom-centred practices (read here: )
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast-growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
We are an equal opportunity employer and since we have more than 40 nationalities represented in our company, we truly value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Seedstars is a company builder and impact investment fund with HQ in Switzerland and offices in Portugal, Egypt, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, and a presence in 70+ emerging markets.
Our mission is impacting people's lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship