About the Job
Proactive, results driven and highly experienced senior portfolio associate to support Loan Fund’s lending activities. This role is responsible for tasks associated with loan closings, loan servicing and program management with a range of varied loans (predevelopment, acquisition, construction and permanent loan) and diverse projects (affordable housing, charter schools, health care, facilities and other community development projects). Proficiency with numbers, problem solving, and collaborative skill.
- Collects, prepares, and reviews loan documentation (letters, statements, notifications, etc.) prior to closing.
- Serves as point of contact to loan officers, borrowers and external partners.
- Enters and maintains loan data systems.
- Reviews loan documents to ensure accurate implementation of key loan terms per the loan approval process.
- Reviews insurance policies to ensure compliance with the Loan Fund’s Lending Standards and Guidelines.
- Prepares and maintains loan closing checklists; works with Legal to ensure all loan closing conditions have been met and approved by appropriate/authorized parties.
- Works with the Accounting and Capital Management staff to set-up new loans and programs in the Loan Fund’s lending databases.
- Coordinates funds for disbursement required at loan closing.
- Administers segments of the loan servicing activities to ensure procedures are properly and efficiently carried out.
- Services and monitors a portion of Loan Funds “on and off-balance sheet” loans.
- Processes monthly draw requests for construction and non-construction loans.
- Monitors and/or follows-up on loan reporting and other milestones needed for loan compliance.
- Updates loan information to include file maintenance, lending databases, processing loans payoffs and archiving records.
- Assists Lenders and Chief Credit Officer with processing loan modifications.
- Assists with the administration of specific lending programs to develop reports, administer lender pools; selling participation in loans; maintenance of data in lending databases.
- Undergraduate degree or 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in loan administration and loan monitoring/servicing.
- Must be detailed oriented, advanced at working with and improving systems, and possess strong aptitude for numbers.
- Working knowledge of real estate and construction lending; affordable housing and community development; and corporate and real estate insurance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid MS Office and Outlook skills. Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Precision LM (LMS) system is a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain systems for organizing work; well-developed time management skills and ability to meet stringent deadlines and time constraints in a busy department.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced department
- Demonstrated professionalism, diplomacy and composure; flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situation.
Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
Enterprise Community Loan Fund (ECLF) is a certified community development financial institution and a member of the Enterprise Family of Companies. Since its founding in 1982, Enterprise, our controlling entity, has raised and deployed more than $43.6B in equity, grants and loans to support low-income people and low-income communities including building or preserving nearly 585,000 affordable rental homes. For more information about enterprise, please visit our website at .