About the Job
- Gather and document business requirements, workflow and processes and write functional specifications.
- Serve as the business liaison to the IT Project Manager for mid to large-size IT projects in addition to managing tasks from project initiation through completion and understanding how assigned tasks affect the overall project objectives, business processes and target dates.
- Coordinate project team meetings and teleconferences toward the development and maintenance of project plans, including timelines.
- Research and analyze departmental needs, users, and the roadmap for product(s).
- Facilitate quality assurance testing, ensuring all bugs, problems or issues that do not meet functional requirements have been adequately addressed.
- Lead elicitation and business process analysis sessions with stakeholders.
- Work closely with IT Project Manager to create and maintain a product backlog and define user stories according to business value or ROI.
- Provide guidance and training to the business teams on new development.
- Document business system processes and procedures.
- Support the design of meaningful data reports, dashboards, and other data visualizations.
- Manage technical maintenance and support for the business systems from the business side with IT support team
- Other Duties as Assigned
- From time to time, the business analyst carries out other responsibilities as assigned such as assisting with data analysis for new programs and/or product initiatives, investor requests, capital funding applications, or other special requests as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting (or equivalent).
- Education and 2-5 years of working knowledge in systems analysis and quality assurance techniques, project management techniques, communication, training and presentation techniques.
- Prior working experience with Project Planning tools and methodologies such as agile processes, JIRA, Visio, and/or Access.
- CSM or CPO certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate finance a plus.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a project management team, coordinate multiple activities, prioritize conflicting demands and meet expected deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain business needs to the Development team, and the ability to explain why and how the system is built to business stakeholders.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain systems for organizing work; well-developed time management skills and ability to meet stringent deadlines and time constraints in a busy department.
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business departments and in a team environment.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis.
Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
Creative Capital consists of three groups, Enterprise Community Loan Fund (ECLF), New Markets Tax Credits, and Opportunity Zones. The Business Analyst will report to Chief Credit Officer in ECLF. ECLF is a certified community development financial institution and a member of the Enterprise Family of Companies. Since its founding in 1982, Enterprise, our controlling entity, has raised and deployed more than $43.6B in equity, grants and loans to support low-income people and low-income communities including building or preserving nearly 585,000 affordable rental homes. For more information about enterprise, please visit our website at .
The business analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing, documenting and prioritizing business requirements associated with performance and financial management activities with the goal of supporting the development and enhancement of enterprise software as a member of the Creative Capital Development Team. The business analyst (BA) works closely with the business stakeholders, project management and application development teams.