About the Job
This position is scheduled to start in the Summer of 2020.
The Wealth Manager’s primary responsibility is to support Senior Wealth Managers in the management of significant client relationships and execution of impact wealth management services in line with the best practices established by Veris Wealth Partners including by providing financial planning and prospective client proposal support. The Wealth Manager’s secondary responsibility is to take over lead management of legacy investment advisory client relationships as assigned. Client assignments will be made over time based upon experience and demonstrated capacity.
The ideal candidate will have strong client service and analytical skills, understanding of current economic and market perspective, as well as an authentic passion for sustainability issues and helping clients have an impact with their wealth. They will have the experience and aptitude to help clients in all stages of wealth management and life stages to articulate their impact and financial goals, and to construct and implement portfolios to meet those goals in a way that aligns with their values.
The position will require the wealth manager to oversee client service associates and may include direct supervision of client service associates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred
- CFP, CIMA, CFA, or progress towards a certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services
- Prior experience as a support advisor preferred
- Prior experience supporting large, complex family and/or institutional relationships preferred
- Knowledge and experience with impact investing products and solutions preferred
- Knowledge and experience with financial planning, cashflow planning, trusts, intergenerational wealth planning, and retirement planning preferred
- Knowledge and experience with portfolio construction, IPS development, asset allocation, manager selection, and monitoring preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to impact investing and/or the advancement of environmental and social sustainable practices
- Demonstrated aptitude for qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Experience leading, mentoring and developing others preferred
- Experience supporting the sourcing and closing of new business preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and total quality focus
- Excellent organization skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel preferred
- Experience with Fidelity Wealthscape, Schwab Institutional, Envestnet, and Salesforce preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Passion for achievement
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Life-long learner
This position is scheduled to start in the Summer of 2020. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your specific interest in this opportunity to David@newlevelresources.com with SF Veris / Wealth Manager and your name written in the subject line. Resumes will be reviewed as received.
Veris Wealth Partners
Veris Wealth Partners is an impact wealth management firm serving individuals, families and private foundations across the U.S. The Veris team helps clients achieve their financial objectives by aligning their wealth with their values. Veris believes that superior investment performance and positive impact are complementary parts of a holistic investment strategy. Veris develops customized strategies that manage and preserve wealth across generations by investing in companies focused on sustainability and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) principles.
Veris is a proud Best for the World® Overall Honoree (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013) and Best for the World® Worker Honoree (2018, 2013).