About the Job
Flat World Partners is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant for its New York office. The role will be responsible providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Supporting CEO and CIO and other professionals.
- Managing calendars including scheduling appointments, confirming meetings and coordinating with other professionals.
- Answering calls and acting as gatekeeper.
- Booking conference rooms for internal and external meetings; meeting and greeting guests, registering in visitor’s system.
- Completing detailed expense and out of pocket reports including tracking receipts and project codes.
- Coordinating travel arrangements including flights, visas, cars, hotels, and other reservations.
- Maintaining and organizing files.
- Plan events, coordinate agendas, run social media accounts.
- Entering and maintaining contacts in Outlook.
- Working on various ad-hoc projects.
The Successful Candidate Must Have
- Undergraduate degree
- Superior professional communication skills
- Thrives in a high pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize completing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Perform duties with the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Team player – energetic, enthusiastic and personable
- Experience with coordinating travel arrangements
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Interested in social and sustainable investment and eager to learn.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Flat World Partners
Flat World Partners is a next generation investment advisory and asset management firm, solely focused on Impact Investments. We take a global, active and transparent approach to our investment strategy; seeking out the best in class opportunities that meet the needs of clients. We work alongside your investment team to build customized impact portfolios. We’re constantly talking to the impact market, diligencing managers, products and direct investments to help you drive your business for generations to come.