About the Job
As a key member of the Quantified Ventures team, the Special Assistant to the CEO will play an instrumental role in contributing to the growth and development of all areas of the business. Including strategy, business development, product development, client service delivery, operations, and marketing.
Responsibilities include supporting the CEO and VP, Marketing and Operations, through:
- Support management of CEO’s scheduling, events, travels, and company administration,
- Organization and preparation for all staff meetings, board meetings, and retreats,
- Daily morning calls with the CEO in order to address critical manners both internal and external to the company,
- Capture notes from internal and external meetings and identify and track action items,
- Lead social media campaigns, quarterly newsletters, and programming with oversight from the VP, Marketing and Operations,
- Support the creation and dissemination of key marketing collateral including case studies, impact reports, and other endeavors,
- Ensure consistency of all collateral according to pre-established branding guidelines,
- Support onboarding of new hires and other operational work to ensure efficient and effective operations,
- Maintain the organization of the company’s shared drive and CRM platforms,
- Maintain and lead website management efforts,
- Support and lead special projects as necessary,
- Advance key operational initiatives and other select projects as needed.
Quantified Ventures is a fast-paced, creative, supportive, and collaborative consulting environment that keeps clients’ needs front and center. We are seeking entrepreneurial candidates with the drive, can-do attitude, creativity, commitment to innovation, and attention to detail to help the Quantified Ventures team advance its mission. More specifically, candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree required,
- Exemplary organization skills and keen attention to detail,
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to quickly research, synthesize, and summarize critical findings on unfamiliar topics,
- Top notch listening and compelling oral communications skills,
- Commitment to rigor and excellence,
- An ability to manage multiple and competing priorities independently and simultaneously,
- Willingness and ability to express contrary views and seek consensus against other priorities such as time and budget constraints,
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, CRM platforms, and/or an ability to quickly learn how to use software,
- Social media programming, newsletter formation, and analytic skills
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop proficiency a plus,
- Passion for advancing the fields of outcomes-based financing, public and nonprofit management, and impact investing, and
- An ability to bring humor, joy, and humility into this groundbreaking work.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Michelle Shin at with the subject line of “Special Assistant to the CEO.” Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
About Quantified Ventures
Quantified Ventures is an outcomes-based capital firm that drives transformative health, social, and environmental impact. Through a process of identification, due diligence, and structuring, we design outcomes-based financial transactions for clients, helping to deploy impact capital to scale proven social and environmental solutions. We operate in two teams, Health and Environment, across four practice areas: Health & Human Services, Urban & Coastal Resilience, Agriculture, and Forestry & Land Use.
The large and growing market for impact investment capital challenges the notion that there has to be a trade-off between financial and social returns. By deploying impact capital to social enterprises that are both demonstrating positive impact and achieving sustainability, we can build capacity to address the world’s most pressing challenges. At Quantified Ventures, we simplify access to impact capital to scale solutions and interventions that drive true social change through innovative financing mechanisms.